CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

6 Months!

Lucy had her 6 month check up last week and she is in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. Maybe she has some of those tall genes in the family!!

Who ME???



Lounging Time: Lucy enjoys watching Baby Einstein after dinner and now that she can sit up we put her on the floor with the Boppy. She got into this position herself. I sat there and watched her as she did it and it really did look like she just wanted to lounge.

My first sewing project!!!

I am taking a sewing class and finally using my sewing machine. I have to say that I think my first project turned out well. I don't think it hangs straight, but since Lucy can't walk around yet it is hard to tell. My next project consists of a zipper and snaps for a bubble suit. Stay tuned to see how that turns out!!!



0 comments: