CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cousin Love

Well, Lucy and I are in Greensboro this week spending some time with Cousin Ralph (CR) while his parents tend to a busy work week. We have had a wonderful time hanging out with everyone and we are surviving. I have a couple of pictures (and only a couple because I forgot to bring the charger for the camera) to download but will wait to put them on our computer at home .
Up until yesterday, CR really didn't acknowledge Lucy all that much. (While Lucy is always staring adoringly at her older cousin.) But then at breakfast he shared a part of his half chewed waffle with Lucy. And during our afternoon playtime, Lucy would drop her butterfly toy and CR would pick it up for her. I think she figured out too that EVERYTIME she dropped it, her cousin would pick it up...HOW SWEET.
We have also had a lot of fun dancing with each other to Comer's "Shake It" playlist and let me tell you CR can really shake it. He has some moves. Lucy just looks like she is dancing because she still does not stand steadily on her feet while I am holding her up. At least CR can't tell the difference and joins in.
Pictures to follow!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the pictures! glad you were able to handle 2 babies at once!! that's some good practice, huh? although, i am a little dissapointed (but not surprised) you didn't get me to come help you! haha!
jenny