CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

First Bow

Yes- Lucy is officially a bow head (and crawling like a pro). I just couldn't resist, especially after an old man at the polls on Tuesday kept saying "he." Lucy still really does not have that much hair, but at least the bow can stay in. I bought this one, but I plan to make some too.
Lucy saw me with camera from across the room and immediately headed over to check things out...

She has both of her top teeth now and I am expecting more any day now.


She loves to be outside in her swing!

Cool Baby!!!

She has some sunglasses like mommy wears. (Well, mine are not pink and they don't have flowers on them.)

I am trying to get her used to wearing them (I know it might be a hopeless case, but I am still going to try) before we head to the beach in June. Right now they usually stay on her face for 5 seconds.

0 comments: