CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

These pictures are backwards. Start at the bottom!!
Checking out the loot!!!
We had so much fun!!
"Trick or Treat"

Getting ready with our friend Sienna.
Her parents graciously hosted us out at their neighborhood. We loaded them up in the wagon and went for a spin around their fun streets. It was a great way to spend Lucy's first official Halloween.

I looked for a duck costume and found one that looked exactly like her beloved DUCK, but didn't want to spend $50!!! So we settled for a precious ladybug. It is hard to see in this picture, but her little head piece has antenna on it.



Leading up to the big day!!!
Dora actually flashes!!!

Trial Run:
I wanted to put Lucy's costume on for a trial run, but she insisted on wearing this purple hat instead of the lady bug headpiece.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy is the cutest ladybug I've ever seen. Love the thumb in her mouth! Looks like she has grown a LOT since we were there this summer. Can't wait to see you guys.

jenny