CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Before Old Man Winter Arrives...

We had a ton of sticks to pick up in our yard and Lucy's new wagon was perfect. Lucy helped to load it up and pull it to the street. It took a little longer than I had planned, but Lucy loves being a good helper.
She is still trying to figure out the best technique...
pulling it-- facing away or...
...pulling it facing towards the wagon.
When she uses this technique, she tends to run into things, but she is better able to pull it.

"I love my new wagon!!!"

We also needed to break in the new sand table. I didn't think it was possible for sand to end up in the diaper!!!

So much fun!!!
Now let's just hope old man winter doesn't stay around too long.
We gotta lotta playin' to do!!!





0 comments: