
Lucy is not your traditional "sit on the floor and play" kind of girl. She has her own unique way of entertaining herself and it usually has to involve other people.
Here she is demonstrating her "pile-making playing" where she takes every stuffed animal and other items and puts them in a pile-- it may be in front of the bathroom door, in the middle of the foyer, or in this case, on her granddaddy's lap. It keeps her busy and happy!!!

Lucy is also obsessed with all of her barrettes and bows that I keep in a little bowl on her bookshelf in her room. She usually asks to "pay bows" and we are not sure what she really wants us to do with them, so we just sit on the floor and "organize" the bows in different ways. (Not sure why she finds this so amusing, but she does!!). So when she asked her Da-Da to play one day, he took it seriously!!! He said she only laughed at the first 4 that he put in so I then asked why he put them all in his hair.
His response:
"I just wanted to see if I could get them all in."
(I think he got in 14!)
I guess this is where Lucy gets her "alternative" forms of entertainment!!!
1 comments:
So good to see you the other day!!!
Post a Comment