CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lucy is 2!

I can't believe another year has flown by and my baby is now 2!!!
It has been a wonderful year. Lucy is becoming more independent every day (which is not always so pretty and graceful). She is a very good talker and can string together sentences that amaze me. Like, "No G-Daddy, you can't come into my kitchen." As I said, they are not always so cute and pleasant. We definetly hear our share of "no's" but we also hear "come play with me" too.
Lucy loves her new house and playroom with it's new kitchen.
I think we opened gifts for a full week. (Thanks everyone!!!)

We celebrated Lucy's birthday with several friends, cupcakes and a little playtime. And after everyone left, we opened gifts with Lucy in her new tutu.





Lucy especially loved the cupcake part!!!
She was lucky enough to get my insatiable sweet tooth and loves anything and everything sweet.


2 candles!!! And of course I teared up again during "Happy Birthday."


"Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!"











1 comments:

Katie Cavert said...

Happy Birthday to Lucy Lu! I would love to see more of your house too! The floor looks nice... but now that Lucy is posing more, maybe she will pose in every room in the house. ha!