We met some friends at the park last week and the very talented daddy tagged along too and took some great pictures of Lucy. This is my favorite!! I am glad we just so happened to wear brown this day. It really makes her eyes pop. I am also glad that our friend decided he needed a new "subject" to try out his new lens. Wednesday, September 9, 2009
At the Park
We met some friends at the park last week and the very talented daddy tagged along too and took some great pictures of Lucy. This is my favorite!! I am glad we just so happened to wear brown this day. It really makes her eyes pop. I am also glad that our friend decided he needed a new "subject" to try out his new lens. Posted by amy at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So beautiful! I love her little pout...so adorable!
i love her pout too!!!
-jenny
Love the brown with the lime green bow! What great pics - thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment