CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Potty Training 101

Believe it or not, Lucy and I had a couple of days without anything to do, so I thought we would attempt potty training. I read a book and talked to some friends and we gave it a go. I thought we had everything we needed...

signs of encouragement.... check


Elmo Potty Time video... check


potty and toys on the tile floor.... check

(We also had plenty of mimis and lollipops for rewards and incentives but for some reason that picture didn't come out right.)

but nothing happened here!!!
Lucy would get off the potty to do her business. She knows what to do as we have potty trained many of her "guys" (teddy bears and ducks). She just didn't "produce" yet. So, I put her back in a diaper and asked her after her nap, "Do you want to wear big girl pants or a diaper?"
Lucy's answer: diaper!!!
I just don't think she is quite there yet, so we will try again some other time.
Potty Training 102 here we come!!!







0 comments: