CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

A Thumb Sucking Good Time

We headed up to Greensboro for a little time with Cousin Ralph, et al and had a wonderful time. CR's parents agreed to keep Lucy overnight for us (the first night for me away from her) and Greg and I headed to the Grandover Resort and Spa just down the road. I have to admit, I was a little nervous but the report was that Lucy did very well and that CR and Lucy played well together. Lucy almost did not want to leave the protective arms of her uncle to come see me.


I took this picture while we had a little down time and watched CR's favorite show Dora. It is just too cute for words!!!



Lucy loved all of CR's toys and he was very patient with her as she threw them around. He was however very protective of his new love-- THOMAS the Train.



Lucy at least got to play with the box his new train track came in and give the little boy on the box lots of kisses.

She too has a new love-- her duck!! She gets really excited to see it.

(I probably should go ahead and buy another just in case we lose this one!!!)


We even got a chance to take the kiddos to the hotel pool. And as some of you have heard, the first pool experience with Lucy did not go too well. But this time we all had a blast. (We were all in the pool, so only a few pictures were taken.) This was near the waterfall before Lucy had gotten her feet wet. By the end of the time, she was splashing and kissing the water.

We had a fabulous weekend!!!




1 comments:

carroll lane said...

SO glad you had a great weekend!
Can't wait to talk with you tomorrow! Hope it's a wonderful day! Miss you and Love you!