CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Silly Lucy

One of our favorite books is "Silly Sally" who goes to town walking backwards upside down. I guess this is Lucy's imitation of Silly Sally. She was laughing so hard at herself.

Lucy is becoming a good independent player. It takes her about 5 minutes to turn her corner upside down and then she settles in to play by herself for almost 15 minutes at a time. I know that doesn't seem long, but believe me-- it is.


She is also getting really good at posing for the camera. She has the cutest smile!!

"Pasta Night"

I gave Lucy her first taste of marinara sauce and I am pretty sure she enjoyed it. It is not the easiest thing to clean up though.

"An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away"

Lucy loved munching on a real apple. She would just take her little teeth and chomp, chomp, chomp on her daddy's apple. We have learned that if there is anything in our hands that we are eating or drinking, then she, of course, will want some.

It has been a fun week post beach-- lots of new things. Family is headed in this week for the big birthday celebration. We can't wait to see everyone!!!

0 comments: