CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Future's So Bright...

... I gotta wear shades!!!
Lucy actually likes her sunglasses now and wore them around the room as she played.


I know, I know... it has been way too long since I put up new pictures. Last week I was a single mother to not only one kid, but two. The daddy was really sick, so Lucy and I took care of him as much as possible without getting sick too (at least so far, so good-- I am still keeping my fingers crossed.)

It was also a big weekend for Lucy. She is now just taking one nap a day. I think she decided that since she is so close to being a true toddler (almost walking) that she was too big to take a morning nap any longer. At least it gives us more time to do fun things and have longer outings in the morning. She also took a few good steps on her own this morning before falling into our arms. She is just so cautious!!! I am pretty sure she gets that from me and I was reminded that I get that from my mother-- the g'mama.


0 comments: