CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Multitasking

I found another game day dress at an overstock clothing sale and could not resist those cute little elephants. I was actually quite surprised to find an Alabama dress up here.
We took a little break from watching the game to head outside.
(And, no, I did not put the hat on Lucy, she decided to wear it herself-- she is quite a little fan and actually into the game for about oh 15 minutes.)

We were not only cheering on the Tide but also playing with sand and "fixing" things.
(You may not be able to see, but she has a tool belt around her waist.)

I think I need to teach her something else to say other than "cheese."
Her smiles turn out to be a little cheesy (but oh so cute)!!!




And though this day was a little on the warm side, I just love the sight of big, beautiful mums because that means that Fall is here!!
And I really do love Fall!!






0 comments: