CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FALL Recap

I know it has been way too long since I have posted any pictures, and I do apologize to everyone who checks everyday (MeMa).
We have been very busy around here, so here is a short and sweet recap...
We of course kicked off Fall with a visit to a pumpkin patch and Lucy picked out the wartiest (yet cutest) pumpkin (not pictured) to bring home.
Then we had a visit from our dear friends Liam and John (to be posted later) and a visit from KK and Granddaddy.
They came just in time to celebrate Halloween with us!!
We made cookies with KK, which Lucy rolled and cut out and iced (with a little assistance.)
Lucy loves helping in the kitchen and is actually pretty good at it too.
When she sees me standing at the counter, she gets a chair from the table and pushes it over and climbs up to see what I am doing.
If I have out a big knife then I can usually keep her "busy" with some bubbles in the sink. Then I can do 3 things at once... prepare food, entertain my child, and clean the floor (with all the water and bubbles that end up there)!!

We also carved a pumpkin!!


I made Lucy an Abby Cadabby costume.
It was so cute, but...


she decided to be a ladybug again!!!
The costume was a little bit smaller than last year but was perfect for the rain!!


"Trick or treat.
Smell my feet.
Give me some dry candy to eat!!!"
Our new neighborhood goes all out to celebrate Halloween and of course it started pouring right as all the kids hit the streets. Our trick or treating was cut short but it was still fun and we are already looking forward to next year.

After a wonderful visit with KK and Granddaddy, we jumped in the car and headed South.
Lucy and I visited my alma mater, where she jumped in a bouncy house and I got to catch up with some old friends.


The Daddy went to the game and helped Bama pull through with another win.
Roll Tide!!!
And we had some great fun with our friend Audrey.
She and her parents were so kind to host us!!
WHOOSH!!!
Sorry for all of that at once!!
I hope I didn't leave anything out!










0 comments: