Yes, I am still around and it is no longer COLD. It actually has been down right HOT, except for today. The weather is absolutely gorgeous-- what a wonderful gift!!! Last weekend we were not so lucky with the weather, but we headed down to Columbia for a quick trip to the zoo. Lucy had a fabulous time and loves to see the animals. They had the petting zoo come to their school earlier in the week, so we have gotten our fill of animals around here.
Lucy still thinks she is a Duck and I totally go with it... her favorite thing to eat... Quackers!!! (too funny!!) She has a group of stuffed animals that she calls her "Guys" and they are all birds-- her bird-watching grandparents are all too proud. She can even identify the birds that visit our feeders... Cardinals, Chickadees, Blue Birds, Robins, Gold Finch... and a couple more that can't come to my mind. It really is amazing how her young, fresh little brain absorbs all this new information. I am so thankful her brain works, because most of the time mine does not. I love her soooo much!!!
2 comments:
nice try shames..........we need some updated pictures though!
heehee!
hope you had a nice day!
love you! miss you!
hee hee...glad i came back for part #2 of the post...love these pics!
Post a Comment