CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Believe it or not!!!



Edie can hold up her head!


I have a picture just like this of Lucy and she and Edie look alot alike.




Smiling at KK.


For you MeMa!!

Going out to look for birds!!


Hunting for eggs.


All smiles!!


Ready to hunt Easter eggs!!


"Sisterly love!"





A regular occurrence...

Lucy loves to hold Edie.





Yes, I know, it has been waaaaay too long since I have made a post but we have been busy around here. Since the last post, I grew a baby, birthed a baby, and all the while keeping up with Lucy. Now I am just trying to catch my breath. Our new addition, Edie, is already 3 months old. These are some pictures from the last several weeks.


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! They are looking more and more alike. Thank you for sharing.
Love,
Auntie Steph

jake said...

yeah!!! keep them coming. i love all the pics. i actually end up checking your blog from time to time thinking, "maybe there will be something there." the girls are soo cute. ok, go post more pics!!